Need a new or refurbished refrigeration or air conditioning unit installed in your vehicle or plant?
Look no further than MooreAir.
Designed for your needs
We design vehicle refrigeration to suit your vehicle type, to recover temperature quickly between deliveries/stops, and to maintain the desired optimum temperature. We engineer vehicle air conditioning to be effective, efficient and economical to run.
After sales service
Once installed, our technical staff go out of their way to make sure that your refrigeration/air conditioning unit is working at its best at all times. They will also guide you through servicing required to get the best out of your unit(s).
Give MooreAir a call
Phone and discuss your refrigeration or air conditioning requirements, and we will engineer and design the correct unit to suit your exact needs.
Things to discuss with us when you call:
- Temperature range required (e.g. +23 to -20C).
- Vehicle body type.
- Do you have a make that you are looking at or prefer?
- Do you need to run on power over night and, if so, what power do you have available?
- How do you want the floor finished?
- If a truck body, do you need a side door?
- Curtains help the efficiency of your unit, so do you want door curtains fitted?
- Tail gate lifts; do you require one?
- Reversing cameras and safety buzzers?
With the above information we can professionally tailor the best refrigeration/air conditioning unit to suit your needs.